The Shrine of Our Lady of Sorrows in Skrzatusz is currently located in the diocese of Koszalin-Kolobrzeg (Kołobrzeg). It is the only place where the wonderful Pieta has been worshiped continuously for over 400 years. The beginnings of Skrzatusz date back to the 15th century. Then the first temple was established there. The second church Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary was built in 1572. It was consecrated by the Poznan (Poznań) suffragan three years later. As a result of the Reformation, the earlier independent Skrzatusz parish was incorporated as a branch into the town of Walcz (Wałcz) at the beginning of the 17th century, it was separated again as independent by Bishop Wojciech Tolibowski in 1660. The present temple – sanctuary and smaller basilica was built thanks to the efforts of Wojciech Konstanty Breza after the end of the 17th century. Manuscript of Fr. Delerdt is an invaluable source for the early history of the Marian cult in Skrzatusz. The author – local vicar in 1768–1793 described the way in which the miraculous figure got from Mielecin (Mielęcin) to Skrzatusz based on available sources. Information about miracles performed through the intercession of Pieta from Skrzatusz is extremely valuable. Ks. Delerdt presents over 60 such events often giving personal details of the recipient, his origin and the type of grace he suffered. It is important to confront this source with other preserved and unused archives. It will also be worth comparing the 18th-century text from Skrzatusz with other similar texts from that period.