We welcome feedback and comments about the DOAJ web site, our service or any content you find here. If you are sending feedback about a particular journal, be assured that all communication will be treated as confidential.
Before you contact us, read this:
- I cannot login; I do not have a username and password; I want to register
DOAJ is 100% FREE to use. Only publishers of journals indexed in DOAJ need an account. You do not need a username or password to use the full range of our features.
- I want to publish my article in your journal.
DOAJ is not a journal or a publisher. Do not submit papers to us. We are a directory of open access journals.
- I want my journal indexed in DOAJ. What do I do?
Have a look at our Information for Publishers page. If your journal fulfills our criteria please submit an application.
- I have submitted a new application. How long do I have to wait?
Due to a large number of applications submitted every week, we have a backlog of applications to process. If you have not received an answer within 6 months, contact us using the form below. Please check your Spam folder first to make sure you have no messages from us.
- Please send me articles about subject X.
We do not supply that service. Use our subject browser and then contact the relevant journal.
- Please send me a list of journals on subject X.
We do not supply that service. You can either use our subject browser, harvest our metadata or download a .csv file.
For all other inquiries please use the form below.