Latin American Journal of Trade Policy
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2018. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Universidad de Chile, Chile
- Society or institution
- Instituto de Estudios Internacionales
- Manuscripts accepted in
- English, Spanish
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law: Regulation of industry, trade, and commerce. Occupational law
- Political science: International relations
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Large industry. Factory system. Big business: Trade associations
- trade policy international economics international relations latin america