Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2015. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal
- Society or institution
- Research Centre on Didactics and Technology in the Education of Trainers, Portugal
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Portuguese, French, English, Spanish, Italian
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Education: Education (General)
- Education: Theory and practice of education
- Education: Special aspects of education
- Education: History of education
- research in education curriculum development and didactics supervision in education evaluation in education (digital) technologies in education policies and acessment in education