Indonesian Journal of Conservation
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2012. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
- Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering
- Science: Natural history (General): General. Including nature conservation, geographical distribution
- conservation studies biodiversity conservation waste management green architecture and internal transportation clean energy art conservation