Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2012. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
- Universidade de Brasília, Brazil
- Society or institution
- Universidade de Brasília, Departamento de Línguas Estrangeiras e Tradução, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Estudos da Tradução
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics: Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar: Translating and interpreting
- translation studies terminology history and theory of translation interpretation literature linguistics