0104-639X (Print) / 2317-9511 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 1994. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-SA license.
Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Society or institution
- Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Filosofia, Letras e Ciências Humanas
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Romanic languages
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics: Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar: Translating and interpreting
- translation literary translation specialized lexicography terminology