Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2013. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Library of Congress
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Cambridge University Press, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- American Society of International Law
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Private international law. Conflict of laws
- private international law foreign relations law human rights public international law