Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Vilnius University Press, Lithuania
- Manuscripts accepted in
- English, Russian, Lithuanian
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Slavic languages. Baltic languages. Albanian languages
- palaeoslavonic studies slavic etymology baltic-slavonic linguistic relations slavic heritage of the grand duchy of lithuania slavic dialectology slavic languages and cultures