IJEIS (Indonesian Journal of Electronics and Instrumentation Systems)
2088-3714 (Print) / 2460-7681 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 200000 IDR
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is no waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2011. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-SA license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- Indonesian Publication Index (IPI)
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Society or institution
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Department of Computer Science and Electronics
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering: Electronics
- Technology: Mechanical engineering and machinery: Control engineering systems. Automatic machinery (General)
- electronics instrumentation engineering networking