Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
→ There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: elibrary.ru
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Practical Medicine Publishing House, Russian Federation
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Neoplasms. Tumors. Oncology. Including cancer and carcinogens
- lymphoid malignancies myeloid malignancies bone marrow transplantation complications of anti-tumor treatment evidence-based medicine good clinical practice