Publishing with this journal
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- SpringerOpen, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- IZA Institute of Labor Economics
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Political science: Colonies and colonization. Emigration and immigration. International migration
- Social Sciences: Communities. Classes. Races: Urban groups. The city. Urban sociology: City population. Including children in cities, immigration
- migration economics migration policies development economics emerging labour markets