Insurance Markets and Companies
2616-3551 (Print) / 2522-9591 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 125 EUR
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2010. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- LLC "CPC "Business Perspectives", Ukraine
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Social Sciences: Finance: Insurance
- insurance statistics methodology actuarial computations methodology demographic statistics in insurance statistical investigations of insurance market insurance markets development financial solvency of the insurance companies