0326-2774 (Print) / 2524-9525 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2015. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-SA license.
Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Argentina
- Society or institution
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Facultad de Derecho
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law
- law natural law philosophy international law private law