Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia
- Society or institution
- Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Indonesian, English
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering: Environmental pollution
- environmental risk assessment; management of environmental health environmental diseases environmental sanitation environmental toxicology environmental disaster