Islamic Economics Journal
2460-1896 (Print) / 2541-5573 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2012. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-SA license.
Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
- Universitas Darussalam Gontor, Indonesia
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Arabic, English, Indonesian
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Philosophy. Psychology. Religion: Islam. Bahai Faith. Theosophy, etc.
- Social Sciences: Economic theory. Demography
- islamic economics islamic empowerment islamic monetary islamic public finance islamic finance and business islamic business ethics