Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2016. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Permanent article identifier:
- Institute of Economic Research, Poland
- Society or institution
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Economic growth, development, planning
- Social Sciences: Economic theory. Demography: Economics as a science
- monetary economics economic development financial economics macroeconomics microeconomics mathematical and quantitative methods