Journal of Energy Management and Technology
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2017. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Iran Energy Association (IEA), Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Society or institution
- Iran Energy Association (IEA)
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Mechanical engineering and machinery: Energy conservation
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Special industries and trades: Energy industries. Energy policy. Fuel trade
- energy renewable sources energy storage power system energy saving