Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
→ There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Exeley Inc., United States
- Society or institution
- Guide Dogs NSW/ACT
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Social Sciences: Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Labor. Work. Working class: Vocational rehabilitation. Employment of people with disabilities
- vision rehabilitation assistive technology blindness vision impairment