Publishing with this journal
The highest fee charged by this journal is 3500000 IRR as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Islamic Azad University, Najafabad University, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Society or institution
- Islamic Azad University, Najafabad Branch, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Persian, English
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Indo-Iranian languages and literature
- cultural issues in lyrical works studies of folklore in lyrical works background of lyrical literature critical analysis of lyrical poem critical analysis of lyrical prose works lyrical literature in the field of children's and adolescents' works