Journal on Interactive Systems
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2010. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Brazilian Computer Society, Brazil
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Science: Mathematics: Instruments and machines: Electronic computers. Computer science: Computer software
- Technology: Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering: Electronics: Computer engineering. Computer hardware
- interactive systems computing systems interface evaluation interaction design applied computer science