Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2021. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Library of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Universitas-Győr Nonprofit Ltd., Hungary
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Political science: Political institutions and public administration (General)
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law: Public law
- Law: Law of Europe
- public administration public governance administrative law public policy political science law