Revista Chilena de Terapia Ocupacional
0717-6767 (Print) / 0719-5346 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2001. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Universidad de Chile, Chile
- Society or institution
- Universidad de Chile, Facultad de Medicina
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Special situations and conditions: Industrial medicine. Industrial hygiene
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Labor. Work. Working class: Industrial hygiene. Industrial welfare
- occupational therapy occupational science medicine