Italian Journal of Food Science
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 1100 USD
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is no waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2008. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Permanent article identifier:
- Chiriotti Editori, Italy
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Home economics: Nutrition. Foods and food supply
- Technology: Chemical technology: Food processing and manufacture
- Medicine: Public aspects of medicine
- Science: Science (General)
- food beverage microbiology packaging