Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 1860 USD
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2010. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY or a CC BY-NC license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Dove Medical Press, United Kingdom
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Home economics: Nutrition. Foods and food supply
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Specialties of internal medicine: Nutritional diseases. Deficiency diseases
- metabolism obesity diabetes dietary strategies public health policy health economics