Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 1000 GBP
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2002. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY or a CC BY-NC license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Taylor & Francis Group, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- Architectural Institute of Japan (AIJ); Architectural Institute of Korea (AIK); Architectural Society of China (ASC)
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Fine Arts: Architecture
- Technology: Building construction
- architectural history and theory architectural planning and design building structures and materials construction management environmental engineering urban planning and design