Publishing with this journal
This journal began publishing in open access in 2018. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY, a CC BY-NC or a CC BY-NC-ND license.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Wiley, Australia
- Society or institution
- Japan Society for Occupational Health
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Special situations and conditions: Industrial medicine. Industrial hygiene
- Medicine: Public aspects of medicine
- toxicology ergonomics occupational health health promotion epidemiology workplace mental health