New Journal of Physics
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 1580 GBP
- 1800 EUR
- 2365 USD
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
- Aims & scope
- Instructions for authors
- Editorial Board
- Anonymous peer review, Double anonymous peer review
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 1998. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- Scholars Portal
- A national library: National Digital Preservation Program, China
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- IOP Publishing, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- Institute of Physics; Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Science: Physics
- physics physical sciences