Hydrology and Earth System Sciences
1027-5606 (Print) / 1607-7938 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 1600 EUR
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 1997. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- Library of Congress
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Copernicus Publications, Germany
- Society or institution
- European Geosciences Union (EGU)
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering
- Geography. Anthropology. Recreation: Environmental sciences
- rivers and lakes coasts and estuaries hydrometeorology ecohydrology water resources management biogeochemical processes