Enfances, Familles, Générations
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2014. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
- Centre Urbanisation Culture Société (UCS) de l'INRS, Canada
- Manuscripts accepted in
- French, English
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Geography. Anthropology. Recreation: Anthropology: Ethnology. Social and cultural anthropology
- Social Sciences: The family. Marriage. Woman
- gender studies ages of life demography social anthropology political and social movements governance and public policies