Publishing with this journal
This journal began publishing in open access in 2020. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY, a CC BY-NC or a CC BY-NC-ND license.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- Scholars Portal
- A national library: National Digital Preservation Program, China
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Wiley, United States
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Pediatrics
- Medicine: Gynecology and obstetrics
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Specialties of internal medicine: Nutritional diseases. Deficiency diseases
- paediatrics maternal nutrition child nutrition health inequities obstetrics dietetics