Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal. other charges.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Koninklijke Bibliotheek
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- KeAi Communications Co., Ltd., China
- Society or institution
- Research Institute of Petroleum Exploration & Development, PetroChina
- Manuscripts accepted in
- English, Chinese
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Chemical technology: Oils, fats, and waxes: Petroleum refining. Petroleum products
- petroleum sciences geophysics geochemistry exploration and development of oil and gas fields reservoir engineering oil storage and transportation