Revista de Bioética y Derecho
2545-6385 (Print) / 1886-5887 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2004. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Catalan, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law
- Medicine: Medicine (General): Medical philosophy. Medical ethics
- bioethics biolaw health human rights animal ethics