Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2011. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS), United States
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Science: Mathematics: Probabilities. Mathematical statistics
- Technology: Technology (General): Industrial engineering. Management engineering: Applied mathematics. Quantitative methods
- applied mathematics modeling mathematical analysis stochastic analysis stochastic processes probability