1973-2716 (Print) / 1970-7452 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2005. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
- Mimesis Edizioni, Italy
- Society or institution
- AISS - Associazione Italiana di Studi Semiotici, Italy
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Italian, English, Spanish, French
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics: Communication. Mass media
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics: Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar
- semiotics signification sociosemiotics languages culture media