South African Journal of Bioethics and Law
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 5459 ZAR
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is no waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2008. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Deposit policy with:
- Health and Medical Publishing Group, South Africa
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law: Medical legislation
- Medicine: Medicine (General): Medical philosophy. Medical ethics
- bioethics medicine law human rights