Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 3190 EUR
- 3490 USD
- 2790 GBP
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2016. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Library of Congress; National Digital Preservation Program, China
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Nature Portfolio, United States
- Society or institution
- Sealy Center for Vaccine Development at the University of Texas Medical Branch
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Specialties of internal medicine: Immunologic diseases. Allergy
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Neoplasms. Tumors. Oncology. Including cancer and carcinogens
- oncology vaccines aids vaccine vaccine safety vaccine formulation vaccine adjuvants veterinary vaccines