Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2021. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: National Library of China
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Energy Observer Magazine Co., Ltd., China
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Chinese, English
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Special industries and trades: Energy industries. Energy policy. Fuel trade
- greater bay area energy planning hydrogen energy energy storage technology offshore wind power solar power& photovoltaic power energy economy and power market