Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2013. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY or a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- IEEE, United States
- Society or institution
- State Grid Electric Power Research Institute, China
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering: Production of electric energy or power. Powerplants. Central stations
- Technology: Mechanical engineering and machinery: Renewable energy sources
- energy systems renewable power generation clean energy distributed energy resources