Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2015. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: National Science Library, Chinese Academy of Sciences
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- SpringerOpen, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law: Public finance
- Social Sciences: Finance
- asset pricing derivative pricing and hedging disruptive financial models extreme risks and insurance high frequency and algorithmic trading taxation