Applied Computing and Informatics
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2011. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Koninklijke Bibliotheek
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Emerald Publishing, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- King Saud University
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Technology (General): Industrial engineering. Management engineering: Information technology
- internet and e-commerce architecture e-business and e-government adoption mobile commerce and their applications applied telecommunication networks applied wireless computing applied data mining and warehousing