Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- Scholars Portal
- A national library: Library of Congress
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- BRILL, Netherlands
- Society or institution
- UCLA Program in Indo-European Studies, United States
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics: Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar
- linguistics indo-european languages comparative linguistics historical linguistics synchronic linguistics diachronic linguistics