Tijdschrift voor Mediageschiedenis
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 1998. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-SA license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: National Library of the Netherlands
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision, Netherlands
- Manuscripts accepted in
- English, Dutch
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering: Telecommunication
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics: Communication. Mass media
- media history art history media studies television studies film studies animation studies