1794-3108 (Print) / 2256-5531 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 1958. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses their publisher’s own license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
- Policía Nacional de Colombia, Colombia
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Spanish, English
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law: Criminal law and procedure
- Social Sciences: Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology
- criminology police crime reports