2280-9678 (Print) / 2282-3212 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2013. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- LED Edizioni Universitarie, Italy
- Manuscripts accepted in
- French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- History (General) and history of Europe: History of the Greco-Roman World
- Language and Literature: Greek language and literature. Latin language and literature
- Law: Law of Europe: History of Law
- ancient greece ancient rome classical studies ancient literature ancient history ancient law