Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
→ There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- LED Edizioni Universitarie , Italy
- Manuscripts accepted in
- German, French, Italian, English, Spanish
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- History (General) and history of Europe: History of the Greco-Roman World
- Language and Literature: Greek language and literature. Latin language and literature
- Law: Law of Europe: History of Law
- ancient greece ancient rome classical studies ancient literature ancient history ancient law