JMIR mHealth and uHealth
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 3150 USD
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2013. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- JMIR Publications, Canada
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Technology (General): Industrial engineering. Management engineering: Information technology
- Medicine: Public aspects of medicine
- information technology ubiquitous health pervasive health public health mobile health