Archives of Transport
0866-9546 (Print) / 2300-8830 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 350 EUR
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is no waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2013. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Faculty of Transport, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- Society or institution
- Faculty of Transport, Warsaw University of Faculty
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General): Transportation engineering
- Technology: Technology (General): Industrial engineering. Management engineering: Automation
- transport mobility automotive engineering civil engineering logistics