Journal of Community Safety & Well-Being
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2016. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- PKP PN
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
- Publisher's site
Permanent article identifier:
- SG Publishing, Canada
- Society or institution
- Community Safety Knowledge Alliance, Canada
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Social Sciences: Communities. Classes. Races: Human settlements. Communities
- Social Sciences: Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology
- public safety public health policing criminal justice social equity community development