Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Society or institution
- Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Polish, Ukrainian, English, Belarusian, Lithuanian, Russian
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Geography. Anthropology. Recreation: Anthropology: Ethnology. Social and cultural anthropology
- Language and Literature: Slavic languages. Baltic languages. Albanian languages
- language contact multilingualism balto-slavic borderland multiculturalism