Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
→ There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
- Rede Brasileira Direito e Literatura, Brazil
- Society or institution
- Rede Brasileira Direito e Literatura
- Manuscripts accepted in
- French, Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: French literature - Italian literature - Spanish literature - Portuguese literature
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence
- law and literature theory of law law and humanities philosophy of law